Join us in The Barn at Pickering House for a three-course supper prepared by Patty Roche, our Manager/Chef. Enjoy beverages from our cash bar before sitting down at farm tables to a family-style meal featuring:
• Field greens, tomato, fresh mozzarella & basil salad with balsamic reduction
• Brined pork tenderloin served on a bed of roasted apple, fennel & thyme
• Red Bliss mashed potatoes with fresh herbs & mascarpone
• Grilled zucchini, squash, asparagus, eggplant & red onion
• Peasant bread with compound butter
• Lemon roulade cake with fresh berries, mint and whipped cream
DATE: July 28, 2018
TIME: 6:00 p.m.
COST: $65.00 per person
RESERVATIONS: Guests at Pickering House Inn may contact the Inn at 603-569-6948 or stay@PickeringHouseWolfeboro.com to add supper tickets to your room reservation.
If you are not staying at the Inn or wish to make your reservation directly, please click the button below: