Tuesday, August 13, 2019
5:30 – 8:30 pm
Join us for a very special, midweek five-course, small plate dinner featuring tastings of cocktails prepared by Tamworth Distilling, a craft, small-batch distillery in nearby Tamworth!
Held in The Barn at Pickering House, the five-course farm table dinner includes tastes of inventive, custom cocktails between each of the small plate courses. Staff from Tamworth Distilling will provide insights about each cocktail, as well as information about crafting spirits.
The menu features:
- Caramelized onion and feta tartlets with thyme honey drizzle
Sip: Summer Thyme- White Mountain Vodka, Thyme Simple and Fresh Lemonade
- Strawberry, baby spinach, mixed greens, blue cheese & pecans with cranberry ginger dressing
Sip: Lemon Elderflower Garden Gin and Tonic
- Dry-rubbed Pickering steak served on mascarpone mashed potatoes topped with a grilled corn, tomatoes, red onion & basil salsa
Sip: Chocorua Rye Old Fashioned
- Pan seared scallop with pickled Granny Smith apples with celery root puree
Sip: The Honey Crisp- Old Hampshire Applejack, Local Honey Simple and Fresh Lemon Juice
- Petite lemon cheesecake with macerated blueberries
Sip: Black Trumpet Blueberry Cordial Neat
This is a 21+ event.
Menu subject to change
$95 per person, plus NH’s 9% Room & Meals Tax. Gratuity included.
If you will be staying with us:
Or give us a call at 603-569-6948