Tuesday, July 16, 2019
5:30 – 8:30 pm
Looking for a fun outing to liven up a summer mid-week evening? Join us for a very special five-course, small plate dinner featuring tastings of cocktails prepared by Tamworth Distilling, a craft, small-batch distillery in nearby Tamworth!
Held in The Barn at Pickering House, the five-course, small plate farm table dinner includes tastes of inventive, custom cocktails between each course. Staff from Tamworth Distilling will provide insights about each cocktail, as well as information about crafting spirits.
The menu features:
- Jonah’s crab cake with siracha remoulade with micro greens
Sip: Spice Rd.- Turmeric Cordial, Garden Gin, Simple Syrup, Fresh Lime Juice w/ Sriracha and Club Soda and a Sage Garnish
- Watermelon, black raspberry, goat cheese, fresh basil & arugula with poppy seed dressing
Sip: Cucumber Basil Gimlet- Garden Gin, Fresh Muddled Cucumbers and Basil with Fresh Lime
- Garlic ginger teriyaki chicken skewers with zucchini, red pepper & summer squash served on a summer succotash
Sip: The Warm Up- Thai Chili Gin and Ginger Beer
- Marinated gochujang (Korean chili paste) Pickering House Steak on creamy mashed potatoes topped with a carrot & cabbage slaw
Sip: Tamarind Margarita- Silver Tequila, Tamarind Cordial w/ Fresh Orange Juice
- Petite carrot cakes with bourbon cream cheese frosting
Sip: Chicory and Cream- Chicory Root Infused Vodka w/ Half and Half shaken until frothy
This is a 21+ event.
Menu subject to change
$95 per person, plus NH’s 9% Room & Meals Tax. Gratuity included.
Tickets will go on sale to the public on June 25, 2019
If you will be staying with us:
Or give us a call at 603-569-6948
If you will not be staying with us:
Please join our waiting list for priority notification when reservations open to the public on June 25, 2019.